Rolling sandpaper creates a quick and easy sanding stick for dry metal clay. Because it ends up being round, it is good for
1) Cut out a rectagular piece of sandpaper approximately 1.25 x .75 inches.
2) Start rolling on the long edge with a cylindrical object like a needle file shaft.
3) Roll it from both ends until it starts to keep its round shape.
4) Then just roll it back and forth with your fingers, making it as tight as possible.
Back to Tips
5) When it stays tight, you're done and ready to start sanding.